Okuma Azores spining role specijalno su napravljene za morski ribolov. S dokazanim moćnim karakteristikama i patentiranim unutarnjim dizajnom Aozres je vidno jača i izdržljivija od konkurencije.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force kočioni sistem
- PRecizna kočnica na klik za preciznije podešavanje
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- 6HPB + 1RB cležajevi otporni na koroziju od nehrđajućeg čelika
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roler
- Dual anti-reverse system za maksimalnu sigurnost
- Azores-40 veličina uključuje Quick-Set anti-reverse funkciju
- CRC: sustav zaštite od korozije
- HDGII: otporan na korozijut, visoko otporni prijenos
- ALC: robusno diecast aluminijsko tijelo, bočne oplate i rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Strojno Izrezana, 2-tone špula od anadoziranog aluminija s LCS klipom
- Machined aluminum handle arm for added strength
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
Carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
Patented esign stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure - reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Dual Force Drag
DFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc felt drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets
High Performance Bearing
6 high performance ball bearings provide Azores with outstanding smoothness and reliability in saltwater fishing environments. The balls used on the HPB's are constructed from the same high-grade stainless steel material as the bearing housing.
AlumiLite Construction (ALC)
Rigid die cast aluminum body, side plate and rotor: AlumiLite Construction incorporates Okuma's rigid aluminum body technology, alum frames are stronger and more rigid and are capable of withstanding more pressure and torque than traditional graphite frames. These lightweight, die cast alum frames provides more precise tolerances for precision gear aligment, maximum stability and ultimate durability. Mechanical Stabilizing System (MSS)
The Mss Mechanical Stabilizing System for spinning reel is new exclusive Okuma technical design, the carbon plates increase the stability as well as help eliminating the vibration, integrally the MSS makes the reel running mechanically perfect.
Aluminum Material with Strong Anti-Corrosion Feature
The unique feature of its anti-corrosion characteristic performs extraordinarily well and is with resistance of 50% stronger than the general material in the market.